Shepherd / Mixed (medium coat) : : Male (neutered) : : Adult
Donnie needs a caretaker or foster! Won't you consider helping him get a new start?
FOSTER NEEDED!! Hello my name is Donnie.
I am looking for someone to take me to my Forever Home as an only dog, but in the meantime would like to find a foster home
My name is Donnie and I am an Austrian Shepherd / Chow mix or a German Shepherd / Chow mix. No one is 100% certain of my breed, but are certain that I am a great dog!
· I am a dog that may look tough and intimidating but when you get to know me I am a big teddy bear.
· I am a very confident dog and I enjoy learning new tricks.
· I am food and treat motivated.
· I enjoy going on walks ·
· I do enjoy being scratched under the ear, on my chest, and right above my tail.
· I am crate trained.
· I also will wait to be given permission before I lay on any couch, bed, or any other household furniture.
· Like most dogs I will never jump in the shower and wait for you to give me a bath but once you have placed me in there I will sit calmly and wait for you get done.
· I enjoy the large breed dog food and there is not much dog food that I have found that I will not eat.
· I am fed in my crate two times a day
· I do not beg humans for their food.
· I enjoy getting my teeth brushed, hair combed, and cuddling
· I also enjoy when people feed me treats but I want to earn my treats so let me show you how I can
· Wait for doors to open.
· Lay Down
I do not care for
· some other dogs
· Choke collars as they are icky to me.
· I have not shown interest in toys
· Also I don’t care for people getting right in my face as I will look the other way because I choose to not stare.
More about Donnie
Is Not Good with Dogs, Not Good with Cats
Connect with us
A Special Thanks