Shepherd / Mixed (medium coat) : : Male (neutered) : : Adult
|Login to Remember your Favorite Animals and Breeds!|
Donnie needs a caretaker or foster! Won't you consider helping him get a new start?
FOSTER NEEDED!! Hello my name is Donnie.
I am looking for someone to take me to my Forever Home as an only dog, but in the meantime would like to find a foster home
Let me tell you a little about me before I get a chance to learn about you.
My name is Donnie and I am an Austrian Shepherd / Chow mix or a German Shepherd / Chow mix. No one is 100% certain of my breed, but are certain that I am a great dog!
· I am a dog that may look tough and intimidating but when you get to know me I am a big teddy bear.
· I am a very confident dog and I enjoy learning new tricks.
· I am food and treat motivated.
· I enjoy going on walks ·
· I do enjoy being scratched under the ear, on my chest, and right above my tail.
· I am crate trained.
· I also will wait to be given permission before I lay on any couch, bed, or any other household furniture.
· Like most dogs I will never jump in the shower and wait for you to give me a bath but once you have placed me in there I will sit calmly and wait for you get done.
· I enjoy the large breed dog food and there is not much dog food that I have found that I will not eat.
· I am fed in my crate two times a day
· I do not beg humans for their food.
· I enjoy getting my teeth brushed, hair combed, and cuddling
· I also enjoy when people feed me treats but I want to earn my treats so let me show you how I can
· Wait for doors to open.
· Lay Down
I do not care for
· some other dogs
· Choke collars as they are icky to me.
· I have not shown interest in toys
· Also I don’t care for people getting right in my face as I will look the other way because I choose to not stare.
More about Donnie
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO HELP! Click HERE to find out how
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO HELP!
Click HERE to find out how